Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm getting married!

I decided to write down everything I ate today:

Breakfast:
Bowl of cereal
Blueberry Muffin
Banana and peanut butter
Toast
Egg thing

Lunch:
Donut
PB and J
7 cookies
Handful of pretzles
Handful of carrots

Snacks:
Cookie
Crackers
Lollipop
Snickers bar

Dinner:
Macaronni salad
Salad
Mac and cheese
Pasta
Garlic bread
2 cupcakes

And I'm usually still hungry 2 hours later!

I made a mistake this morning. I knew it was supposed to be 65 as a high today but when I got outside it was so sunny so I packed my cold weather gear. That's was a mistakes. I was cold but luckily Stephanie let me borrow her jacket and sam let me borrow his arm warmers so I survived.

I was riding with angela when her chain came off and we had to pull over to fix it and got passed by the whole group. We needed a screwdriver to adjust the front derailler and luckily I keep this on me so we were golden.






Caught up with Dennis Jamie and Nolan and had a 5 min quote session of dumb and dumber. Then Jamie and I had a long convo about oil and oil companies. Jamie doesn't have a car because he doesn't like oil. It was a really good talk and we agree to disagree a little bit.

At lunch heather bought a princess set and took the ring and proposed to me. The date is set for the bike and build talent show. There will be pictures.




After lunch we sat in a field of daisys for a while then Travis and I counted how many American flags we saw in the last 10 miles of our ride. 56! We also sang the 50 states in alphabetical order. Very entertaining!

At the host tonight my group, the BBG's had to give a presentation about bike and build - it was good but boy do I hate giving presentations.

We did laundry tonight and it was mail so thank you mom or sending me the strap so I didn't have to search for all my stuff today!

Nolan is a prankster. He put rocks in Angelas camelbak the other day - she biked like 50 miles that way! Today he took chris' mail package and removed the contents and left the letter and put some of his stuff out of his suitcase in the package and sealed it back up. We got chris on video opening it. It wad funny.

Got to the church and took a hour long nap but I'm ready for bed again.

Stats of the day:

Total Mileage: 65.75

Avg Speed: 13.75 mph

Max Speed: 32 mph

-- Diane

Location:County Route 35,Fulton,United States

1 comment:

  1. your diet is goodish. if you can- i know it sucks and its not that feasible- try and incorporate more vegetables if possible into your diet. its kind of like if you have access to green leafy veggies: load up on em while you can then dont worry about it. but for real, the vitamins and minerals (A-vision, K- for clotting blood, iron etc. ) in rabbit food are ideal for optimal physical performance and function. you know all this.

    Tell jamie he might have made me commit to not purchasing a vehicle.

    ReplyDelete