Monday, August 30, 2010

Meeting Lee Smith

So we woke up this morning with a game plan. We headed to the corner of Robson and Granville for some crepes and smoothies. Then off we went to Stanley park to go roller blading around.

Personally, I loved it! But doug who was a little more roller blading challenged was a trooper. He only fell once, but he spent so much time concentrating on not falling that he couldn't really look around like me. We did the 10k loop around the park and stopped all along the way. I felt like I was back on bike and build, skating along and checking out all the terrain and pit stops as we went. I think I really like exploring this way now.

Here are pictures:











After this, we went to steamworks brewing company for dinner before going to a minor league baseball game. The Vancouver canadians played the Salem-Keizer volcanos. It was a fun game. We met lee smith there which doug really enjoyed :). Came back a little early because we have to wake up at 3:15 to catch our flight tomorrow! Wow. The trip is finally over!

-- Diane and Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment